Posts from the ‘MODIFIKASI YAMAHA MIO’ Category
FEATURES YAMAHA VINO:
* Classic retro style—straight out of the movies—meets modern Yamaha engineering.
* Super-economical to operate, effortless to park, highly convenient transportation.
* Quality paint and chrome will look like new for a long time.
* Spacious locking storage compartment is perfect for backpacks and groceries.
* The Vino Classic achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 110 mpg** with a fuel tank that holds 1.2 gallons of gas.
Yamaha‘s success saling automatic bike in Indonesia influenced other manufacturer to sale the same bike type. After Yamaha Nouvo, Yamaha launch Yamaha Mio which has won Indonesian market and forced Honda and Suzuki to take a role in this class. Honda launched Honda Vario and Suzuki lauched Suzuki Spin and Skywave to compete MIO RETRO STYLE. Then, Yamaha launch Mio Soul and we hear some rumors in recent days that Yamaha will bring their retro bike to Indonesia, Yamaha Vino. People call it Yamaha Mio Vino, yups .. it could be a retro style of Yamaha Mio, not like it’s original Vino which has only 50CC capacity, but 125CC.